WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Public Schools Board of Education met Monday evening and voted 5-2 for students to return to classrooms. Elementary onsite students will return to class on January 13, PreK onsite students returning to class on January 14, and middle and high school onsite students returning to the blended onsite model on January 25 when the second semester begins.
Prior to Monday evening’s meeting, USD 259 superintendent Dr. Alicia Thompson said the district was eager to see students return to school as quickly as is safely possible.
For more information on Wichita Public Schools, click here.
- “We could use extra hands”: Business owners struggle to find employees during the pandemic
- Eisenhower girls soccer dominates on both sides of the ball
- Lawmakers finalize state budget as they prepare to wrap-up session
- The City of Wichita plans to open public pools by Memorial Day
- TikTok influencer shares domestic violence survival story