WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Robert J. Dole VA Medical Center’s Veteran Community Partnership program is hosting a drive-thru resource fair for veterans on Friday, Sept. 11, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
All veterans are invited to take advantage of the more than 50 booths that will be set up at the Sedgwick County Extension Education Center (7001 W 21st St, Wichita, KS, 67205) on Friday.
Information on banking, education, long- and short-term health care facilities, and organizations like The Salvation Army and the VA’s Suicide Prevention Team will be set up. This is a drive-thru event.
This event is to provide information and resources to veterans who may not have access due to the pandemic or other circumstances.
- Sedgwick County officials mulling changes at intersection after crash kills mother and four kids
- Health officer evaluating health order weekly, business owners hope for fewer restrictions
- Car crashes into bank near 31st and Seneca
- Teachman’s Take: Cooler and more Fall-like heading into Monday
- 1 person dead in accident in Phillips County