WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department (WPD) says it has arrested a WPD employee on suspicion of unlawful possession of meth and drug paraphernalia.
Chad Hobbick, 38, is not a police officer. He was in a support role for the Support Services Division. He’d been with the department for four years.
Police say they got information about Hobbick’s involvement with illegal narcotics. They contacted him Saturday evening and arrested him.
They say he resigned from the department that day.
Police say they are still investigating and will present the case to the district attorney’s office.
- Small shops are counting on Small Business Saturday to bring relief to finances
- Husband battles brain surgery and COVID-19, the couple reunited days before 50th wedding anniversary
- Price’s Pressure Points: Storm skirts by south!
- Champion Ken Jennings will be first interim ‘Jeopardy!’ host
- Wichita Thunder releases revised 2020-21 season schedule