EUREKA, Kan. (KSNW) – After a single-season hiatus, the Eureka Tornadoes will finally return to their own Friday night lights this week.
The Eureka High School football team is set to take on the Fredonia Yellowjackets on their new home field at 7 p.m.
It will be their first true home game since 2017. A tornado destroyed their field in 2018.
The team has been playing their home games on other fields up to this point but will finally return to 801 N. Jefferson St.
Fitting. Sept. 27 is scheduled as Eureka’s homecoming game.
- 34 notices sent to businesses in Sedgwick County believed to be open, sheriff talks enforcement and education
- Hospital parking lot: Showing appreciation with car lights in Hutchinson
- Supermoon: This week’s full moon will be the biggest and brightest of the year
- Residente de California recibe notificación de desalojo
- Spirit to extend suspension of work on Boeing commercial programs at their Wichita, Tulsa, McAlester, and San Antonio sites