WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Twenty-two years and counting, the Women’s Fair is back. Sunday is the last day to attend the fair, that is if you haven’t done so already.
Leaders at the Women’s Fair say it is the “perfect place for a girls’ day.” Century ll opened it’s doors Sunday at 11 a.m. and will be open until 5 p.m.
“You know it’s great. It’s great for the community. Even this morning we, are hearing ladies that say they come back every year. They bring their daughters, they bring their sisters, it’s the best girl’s out event,” said Co-Owner of the Women’s Fair 2020, Katheleen Yoman.
With more than 300 exhibitors and 400 exhibits inside of Century ll Expo Hall, people can find anything from clothes to makeup or kitchen supplies.
“We also bring outside exhibitors from other areas that travel in from Missouri, Oklahoma, Colorado. So it’s a good mix of just a little bit of everything to women. And we try not to keep many of the same items, you know being in the Women’s Fair because we want women to be able and see a variety of things,” said Yoman.
The tickets do vary in prices, adults get in at $10, children six, seniors 65 and up pay $9. Children under six years old get in for free.
- ‘Just kind of a shock to everybody’: Wrestling community mourns the sudden loss of longtime Grizzlies coach
- Kansas school districts adjusting for winter weather in already challenging year
- ‘Not a piece of cake’ — the financial impact of COVID-19 on local bakers
- Veteran Salute: Faith Saved a Soldier
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?