HOLCOMB, Kan. (KSNW) – Recently, the city of Holcomb suffered a devastating fire at one of the larger job providers in the area, the Tyson facility.
An anonymous source sent KSN these photos from inside the facility, which show a portion of the roof that collapsed.
Tyson officials say work to rebuild the plant is underway. No word on when it will reopen.
- Business owner hoping to reduce speed limit to expand seating closer to the street, join Open Air ICT
- UPDATE: Overwhelming response to boy’s search for a family, ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’
- A CLOSER LOOK: human trafficking; an online divide of differing beliefs
- School supply drive at Pigtails and Crewcuts kids salon
- Kansas to Host Coastal Carolina in Season-Opener Sept. 12