The FBI is seeking the public’s assistance across the nation with obtaining identifying information regarding an unknown man who may have critical information pertaining to the identity of a child victim in an ongoing sexual exploitation investigation.
The video depicting John Doe is believed to have been produced prior to October of 2015. The man is likely between the ages of 50 and 65 years old and could be heard speaking English in the video.
If you have any information concerning this case, please call the FBI’s toll-free tip-line at 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324), contact a Crimes Against Children Investigator at your local FBI office, or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.
- “The violence needs to end”: Wichita mom speaks out after shooting
- T.J.’s Forecast: Much colder air filters in as a strong cold front tears through
- Fire destroys 76-year-old Syracuse business, leaving family and community picking up the pieces
- Trick or treating this Halloween? Tips to celebrate safely
- New York Times/Siena College Research Institute poll shows Marshall and Bollier in tight race for Kansas Senate