WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita fire crews extinguished a large house fire in southwest Wichita.
It broke around 3:30 p.m. in the 2900 block of S. St. Paul.
Fire crews tell KSN that when they arrived they found the homeowner attempting to dose the flames himself. The owner of the house did sustain minor injuries.
The fire department was able to extinguish the flames. There is no word on what caused the fire.
- U.S. breaks COVID-19 hospitalization record with over 100,000 patients
- 4 missing Oklahoma kids rescued near Tenkiller Dam early Wednesday
- Teachman’s Take: Winter storm impacts southern communities through Thursday morning with rain and snow
- Mexico considers waiving fees for naturalized US citizens visiting homelands
- Parents of child who died in Louisiana house fire arrested