EASTBOROUGH, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita fire crews were busy Monday afternoon putting out a house fire.
It happened shortly after 4 p.m. on Lynwood Blvd. in Eastborough.
The Wichita Fire Department said they responded to the scene after they saw smoke coming from that area.
Once on the scene, they found flames shooting from the side of the home.
The fire started in an attached garage damaging a car and then spread to the home. No one was home at the time the fire started.
One pet perished from the fire.
There is not an estimated cost of damage at this time. Investigators are still looking into a fire cause.
- As pandemic continues, Ascension Via Christi focusing on mental health of its staff
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- Shockers Stampede Past Dixie State Saturday, 15-3
- Wichita woman organizes pop-up shop to provide free clothes to people in need
- McGuirl scores 17 as K-State holds off Iowa State 61-56