WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Firefighters are responding to a two-alarm fire at a church at 16th St. and Salina Friday afternoon. The call came in shortly before 4 p.m.
Firefighters arrived on the scene to see fire and smoke coming from the back of the church structure. They were able to quickly knock down the fire which was confined to a breezeway on the backside of the church building.
No one was inside the church at the time of the fire. No injuries were reported.
Investigators are on the scene trying to determine the cause of the fire.
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- “We will pick them up from their homes”: League of Women Voters push to get residents out the door to vote
- Taylor’s Forecast: Feeling like Fall for Halloween, cooler tomorrow
- High School Football: Concordia vs. Scott, October 30, 2020