NEWTON, Kan. (KSNW) – On Thursday, First Lady Melania Trump gave recognition to the STAND coalition at Newton High School.
The group is comprised of 70 students committed to be drug free the first lady tweeted.
“Embracing a substance-free life isn’t just healthy, it is laying the foundation for a brighter future for all! Thank you for setting a wonderful example!” Trump said in the tweet.
- Man found shot to death at a Wichita home
- Coronavirus in Kansas: Deaths top 1,500, plus hospitalizations increase
- Derby Public Schools move to remote learning through December
- Kansas airports prep for disaster relief with airport improvement program
- LIVE: Giuliani joins Pennsylvania GOP meeting on alleged election issues