RILEY COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – Winter weather is making it difficult for many motorists across Kansas.
Law enforcement has been reporting accidents all day long, including a jackknifed semi-truck westbound I-70. This happened early Sunday morning.
Law enforcement says they are reopening both lanes to ongoing traffic near Riley County.
According to KHP, this was a five-vehicle crash involving three semi-trucks.
Officers say semis are having a difficult time traveling through and are causing traffic delays.
Area law enforcement has been working long hours and are asking travelers to stay home and avoid the area if possible.
- Houston Outlasts Wichita State in OT, 64-56
- Woman kills retired trooper, self at Chicago-area cigar bar
- 18-year-old found shot to death in Kansas City, Kansas
- Emmitt Smith goes 1-on-1 with Walter Payton’s son to discuss first Super Bowl, all-time rushing record
- 49ers’ Super Bowl run has similarities to 1981 title team