WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) — Former Hutchinson Police Officer Todd Allen pleaded guilty on Monday to rape and other charges.
According to Reno County District Attorney Thomas Stanton, Allen pleaded guilty and was convicted of:
- One count of aggravated indecent liberties with a child
- Two counts of attempted aggravated sexual battery
- Two counts of attempted rape
- Two counts of kidnapping
- Two counts of rape
- Three counts of aggravated sexual battery
- Five counts of misdemeanor breach of privacy
The Hutchinson Police Department arrested Allen in August 2022 in connection to several sex cases dating back to 2012. Allen was an officer at the time of some of the reported crimes. He resigned in 2018. Allen previously had 24 counts against him.
Allen is scheduled to be sentenced on May 22.