WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — The Wichita State University president who abruptly resigned last week will be paid a reduced salary until June 2021 for unspecified consulting services.
The agreement with the Kansas Board of Regents also requires Jay Golden to limit his presence on the Wichita State University campus.
It prohibits him from having official communications with faculty, staff or friends of the university _ except for those related to consulting services the interim or acting president may request.
The agreement was provided to The Associated Press in response to an open records request.
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- “We will pick them up from their homes”: League of Women Voters push to get residents out the door to vote
- Taylor’s Forecast: Feeling like Fall for Halloween, cooler tomorrow
- Non-profit organization working to open affordable daycare in downtown Wichita