FAIRVIEW, Kan. (KSNW) – A 35-year-old Georgia man was killed in a crash Tuesday afternoon in Brown County. It happened on U.S. 75 about 12 miles south of Fairview.
The Kansas Highway Patrol said a Dodge Avenger was attempting to make a U-turn when it was struck by a semi.
The patrol said Terry R. Rush of Hiram, Georgia died as a result of injuries. He was wearing a seat belt.
A 37-year-old Topeka woman, a passenger, was also transported to the hospital for minor injuries.
The driver of the semi wasn’t injured.
- Actor Lori Loughlin reports to prison in college scam
- Caught on camera: Raccoon runs amok
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back
- Netflix raising U.S. streaming prices amid booming growth
- Kansas License plate racial slur concerns lead to recall