HARPER, Kan. (KSNW) – A head-on collision claimed the life of a 65-year-old Harper man.
It happened on U.S. Highway 160 two miles east of Harper on Sunday evening.
According to the Kansas Highway Patrol, a 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo was westbound on U.S. Highway 160. The Chevy crossed the center line and struck a 2005 Chrysler Pacifica head-on
The driver of the Chevy, 65-year-old Paul Raberding of Harper, died in the crash.
The 52-year-old driver and 70-year-old passenger in the Pacifica were transported to area hospitals for their injuries.
- Missouri jail escapees, accomplice charged with federal crimes
- Backstreet Boy Nick Carter accused of raping teen in 2001
- FTC seeking to block Microsoft-Activision Blizzard merger
- Zelensky, Trump have most-notable quotations in 2022
- Jan. 6 panel plans to release criminal referrals alongside final report