WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A woman accused of fatally shooting her boyfriend has been charged with intentional second-degree murder.
Stacey Peters, of Haysville, was arrested after a fatal shooting 41-year-old Robert Duvaul early Tuesday morning near 31st Street South and Hillside.
Duvaul died at the scene from injuries sustained from a single gunshot wound.
Investigators learned Peters and the man were in a relationship. While at the location, Peters allegedly fired a handgun at him. The gun was recovered during the investigation.
Peters was charged with intentional second-degree murder and is being held on a $125,000 bond.
- US Supreme Court begins arguments in major voting rights case
- More young people fall for online scams amid pandemic, BBB says
- KBI investigates inmate death at El Dorado Correctional Facility
- Newsfeed Now: First Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines shipped out; Sisters separated by adoption find each other by chance
- Target powers through a pandemic; 2020 sales growth explodes