ST. MARYS, Kan. (KSNW) – A Belvue woman has died after a head-on collision in Pottawatomie County.
The crash occurred near milepost 342.3 on U.S. 24 at 7:20 a.m. on Friday.
The Kansas Highway Patrol says a truck driven by 19-year-old Joseph McIntyre of St. Marys was traveling westbound in the eastbound lane of U.S. 24 for an unknown reason.
McIntyre’s truck struck 54-year-old Kathleen Cummings of Belvue head-on in the eastbound lane. Cummings was pronounced dead.
- Centura Health brings much-needed supplies to western Kansas
- Wichita officials still deciding on public pools, other areas will open in June
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus
- Teachman’s Take: Summer arrives this weekend as the heat builds
- Trump meets with CEOs to discuss how to safely reopen economy