WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita Heights High School recognized one of its football players on Twitter for his prompt and helpful actions diverting traffic.
On Friday evening, there was a car wreck near the location where the Falcons were playing football with the Pioneers. James Lynn, a junior “jack of all trades” for the Falcons who plays defensive back, wide receiver, and linebacker, wasted no time in helping direct traffic in full football gear and also wearing a mask.
Lynn helped manage traffic near the crash site until police arrived.
- Sedgwick County Republican Party asks O’Donnell, Clendenin, Capps to step down
- ‘She loved her Pigs’: Friends open up following the death of Sedgwick County woman
- Cats Cruise in 12th-Straight Sunflower Showdown Win
- T.J.’s Forecast: Winter storm on the horizon, big changes tomorrow into early next week
- Equity Bank of Andover assumes deposits of failed Almena Bank