HOLCOMB, Kan. (KSNW) – Holcomb Fire Chief William Bill Knight, 59, is back in jail and booked on suspicion of stalking.
On Sept. 17, Knight was booked by the Garden City Police Department on suspicion of violating a protection order but was later set free on his own recognizance.
Knight is being held on a $20,000 bond.
- Amber Alert expanded for abducted Alabama 3-year-old; 2 in custody
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month brings resources to the public
- Two dead, one missing after New Orleans collapse
- T.J.’s Forecast: Sunshine and warmth hold for the start of the workweek
- Arkansas dad invents emergency blinds for high school