WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – For the 20th year in a row, Humankind Ministries is hosting their annual Souper Bowl to raise funds to fight homelessness and poverty in Wichita.
A ticket to this Souper Bowl costs 30 dollars, or, the cost to provide resources to one person in Wichita per day.
Last year, Humankind Ministries helped 16,000 people in Wichita.
- Armored transport worker accused of keeping 29 bags of cash, buying cars for family
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run
- Police officer killed in Capitol car attack will lie in honor Tuesday
- How does an officer use a gun instead of a Taser?
- Fox stands behind Tucker Carlson after Anti-Defamation League urges his firing