WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – For the 20th year in a row, Humankind Ministries is hosting their annual Souper Bowl to raise funds to fight homelessness and poverty in Wichita.
A ticket to this Souper Bowl costs 30 dollars, or, the cost to provide resources to one person in Wichita per day.
Last year, Humankind Ministries helped 16,000 people in Wichita.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Sunshine and below average temperatures Monday
- Sedgwick County officials mulling changes at intersection after crash kills mother and four kids
- Health officer evaluating health order weekly, business owners hope for fewer restrictions
- Carro choca contra el Bank of America en la calle 31 y Seneca
- Wichitans rally in Riverside Park in solidarity with Breonna Taylor