WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – For the 20th year in a row, Humankind Ministries is hosting their annual Souper Bowl to raise funds to fight homelessness and poverty in Wichita.
A ticket to this Souper Bowl costs 30 dollars, or, the cost to provide resources to one person in Wichita per day.
Last year, Humankind Ministries helped 16,000 people in Wichita.
- Athletes react as tradition, modern spectacle converge during opening ceremony
- U.S. Olympic Swim Team has Georgia Bulldog flavor
- ‘This can be me’: Black participation rising in gymnastics
- Sedgwick County: Tanganyika Falls Splash Park can reopen this weekend
- Wichita turned 151 this week, here are some firsts in the city