WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – For the 20th year in a row, Humankind Ministries is hosting their annual Souper Bowl to raise funds to fight homelessness and poverty in Wichita.
A ticket to this Souper Bowl costs 30 dollars, or, the cost to provide resources to one person in Wichita per day.
Last year, Humankind Ministries helped 16,000 people in Wichita.
- Cheney Cardinals return to State volleyball in 3A
- Shooting in south Wichita leaves man in critical condition
- Standoff in Augusta ends with man taken into custody by Butler County SWAT
- Tuesday prep boys’ soccer playoffs
- Mexican foreign minister says migrants being deceived, warns U.S. won’t let new caravan through