NEWTON, Kan. (KSNW) – All lanes of I-135 at a spot between North Newton and Hesston will be closed for what is expected to be a relatively short time on Sunday, Oct. 27.
The temporary closure will be done so that old electrical lines above the interstate can be removed.
The closing is expected to occur that Sunday morning near bridges carrying northbound and southbound traffic over Northwest 60th Street south of Hesston.
KDOT anticipates that the closure will last less than 15 minutes.
Flaggers will stop traffic in both directions while the power lines over the interstate are removed.
- Navy investigates video of dogs attacking Kaepernick fill-in
- Trump fires Tennessee Valley Authority chair, cites high pay
- T.J.’s Forecast: Cooler than average start to the workweek
- Coronavirus in Kansas: 7 more deaths, 1,064 more cases
- Child hit by car in Topeka