WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport announced via Twitter Thursday Southwest Airlines will offer direct flights from Wichita to Houston Hobby Airport starting Nov. 23.
The service will operate on peak travel days around Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s holidays.
Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport said they will release more details soon regarding this announcement.
- Saturday’s KSHSAA basketball scores
- Storm Track 3 Forecast: Winter Storm Watches issued ahead of wintry weather to wrap up the weekend
- McBride, Bridges help No. 14 West Virginia beat K-State
- Hutchinson CC begins packed athletic schedule for the Spring semester
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship