It’s National Pancake Day at IHOP on Tuesday.
Starting at 7 a.m. on Feb. 25, participating IHOP restaurants are giving away free short stacks of buttermilk pancakes.
This year, in addition to a free short stack, customers can enter a contest to win 250,000 prizes, including free pancakes for life.
National Pancake Day is a fundraiser for IHOP’s charity partners, including Shriners Hospital for Children.
IHOP has raised more than $30 million for charity since it started IHOP National Pancake Day in 2006.
To find a local IHOP restaurant or to donate online, visit www.ihoppancakeday.com.
- Heights football player recognized for his helpful actions
- Dairy farm industry could be on the rebound
- Sedgwick County unemployment drops to 10.9 percent
- Saliva testing deemed easier, but is it worth the wait?
- Footprints ICT gifts more than 10,000 socks to Wichitans in need