BEL AIRE, Kan. (KSNW) – Beauties and Beasts, Inc. says a dog named Steele has died.
The Bel Aire Police Department found the injured dog on 53rd Street North between Rock and Webb Road on Tuesday morning.
After stabilizing the dog the Heartland Animal Hospital, Sedgwick County Animal Control took the dog to a veterinarian to be treated.
A Facebook post made by the Bel Aire Police Department says they don’t know how the dog sustained those injuries or where the dog came from.
The police department encourages anyone with information to call (316) 744-6000.
- Royals drop first spring training game, lose to Cubs 3-2 in seven innings
- Wichita State Lady Shockers edge Tulsa in overtime to close regular season
- Navegadores de Salud ayudan a personas encontrar un plan de seguro médico
- Positive Connections: Retired Hutchinson firefighter uses woodworking skills to give back
- Inspired by Rosa Parks, Junetta Everett continues to make a difference in Wichita