WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – If you have not received your flu shot, you can walk into the Sedgwick County Health Department during business hours Monday through Friday or make an appointment.
Remember, the flu is something you cannot prevent, however, there are ways to lower the risk of becoming sick.
“Obviously, if you have any symptoms, you want to make sure that you’re covering your cough, make sure that you’re washing your hands, want to make sure that if you’re around people don’t cough in their direction and stay home if you’re sick?” said John Lucero, Sedgwick County Health Department.
The Sedgwick County Health Department offers free flu shots for those who qualify.
- ‘I just want to play’: Teams now wearing masks in accordance with KSHSAA guidelines
- Teachman’s Take: Heat dominates, late week storm chances return
- Artista de Wichita pinta mural en honor de la soldado Vanessa Guillén
- Usar cubrebocas en Wichita: Lo que debes saber
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?