WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Veterans day is Monday but today, several thousand JROTC cadets gathered to honor those who serve.
Seventeen Wichita middle and high schools hosted the Veterans Day ceremony at Century II.
The cadets put on an impressive display of the drills they’ve learned.
Organizers say it’s a way for students to thank veterans for their service and their patriotism.
- ‘I just want to play’: Teams now wearing masks in accordance with KSHSAA guidelines
- Teachman’s Take: Heat dominates, late week storm chances return
- Artista de Wichita pinta mural en honor de la soldado Vanessa Guillén
- Usar cubrebocas en Wichita: Lo que debes saber
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?