WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Veterans day is Monday but today, several thousand JROTC cadets gathered to honor those who serve.
Seventeen Wichita middle and high schools hosted the Veterans Day ceremony at Century II.
The cadets put on an impressive display of the drills they’ve learned.
Organizers say it’s a way for students to thank veterans for their service and their patriotism.
- How COVID-19 vaccines will work for your kids
- Ellen DeGeneres says ‘instinct told me it’s time’ to end show, not controversy
- Pressure mounts on CDC to update mask requirements
- Andale High School seniors drive lawnmowers, ATVs and tractors to class on Senior Day
- 47 rabbits rescued from Illinois hotel room