KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) — Authorities have released the name of a man who was killed when his sport utility vehicle ran into the back of a semitrailer on Interstate 70 in northeast Kansas.
The crash occurred around 5:30 a.m. Saturday in Wyandotte County.
The man’s been identified as 59-year-old Christopher Deason, who lived in Kansas City, Kansas.
The Kansas Highway Patrol says the SUV rear-ended the disabled semitrailer. The crash shut down a portion of the interstate for a time.
- ICT Bar Rescue awards $50,000 worth of grants
- Going after his dreams: Dennis describes training for the NBA Draft
- ‘I just really wanna get home’: Kansas mom stuck in Colombia, after adoption trip
- Local print company doing its part to help during pandemic, giving away 500 free masks
- New models show fewer Americans will die of COVID-19 than original predictions — but ONLY if social distancing continues