ROOKS COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – A central Kansas man is dead after a single-vehicle crash on a country road early Friday morning.
A Rooks County police report says 59-year-old Mark Hays of Woodston was driving alone southbound on 25 Road.
For an unknown reason, Hays veered to the left, leaving the roadway and crashed into a tree.
Hays died at the scene and was taken to a nearby mortuary.
- Price’s Pressure Points: Rain, thunder, and some snow ahead
- Ramey scores 26 as Texas rolls past Kansas State, 70-59
- Police find Virginia woman’s purse almost two decades after theft
- Corps closes Missouri River levee break near Rock Port
- Tennessee elementary school raises money to get janitor a car