ROOKS COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – A central Kansas man is dead after a single-vehicle crash on a country road early Friday morning.
A Rooks County police report says 59-year-old Mark Hays of Woodston was driving alone southbound on 25 Road.
For an unknown reason, Hays veered to the left, leaving the roadway and crashed into a tree.
Hays died at the scene and was taken to a nearby mortuary.
- Here’s what 2020 did to the list of most popular baby names
- How states are planning for coronavirus vaccine distribution
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Warm front improves temps, another chill late week follows
- 1 dead in Newton house fire
- KBI agents put to the test handling three officer-involved shootings in days