ELLSWORTH, Kan. (KSNW) – Law enforcement took a student into custody after a threat was made at a Kansas high school.
The threat was made today at the Ellsworth Junior and Senior High School. An investigation by law and school staff found there are was no credible threat.
Law enforcement removed the student who made the comments from the school and are planning extra patrols the rest of the week.
- Third stimulus check: GOP lawmaker wants $1,400 payment reserved for people who get COVID-19 vaccine
- Kansas Department of Labor says payments begin for Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation
- Trump impeachment to go to Senate Monday, launching trial
- Dry January is moist for some at the rocky start of 2021
- Nearly $1B Mega Millions prize due to long odds, slow sales