ELLSWORTH, Kan. (KSNW) – Law enforcement took a student into custody after a threat was made at a Kansas high school.
The threat was made today at the Ellsworth Junior and Senior High School. An investigation by law and school staff found there are was no credible threat.
Law enforcement removed the student who made the comments from the school and are planning extra patrols the rest of the week.
- T.J.’s Forecast: Hot start to the final weekend of September
- Trump picks conservative Amy Coney Barrett for Supreme Court
- Kansas State stuns No. 3 Oklahoma 38-35
- Kansas advocates propose agency to track foster care system
- DNA test results confirm identity of body found as missing Wichita man