HARPER COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Kansas Highway Patrol said three people were killed in a head-on collision. It happened Thursday night on U.S. 160 in Harper County.
The patrol said a Hyundai Elantra was eastbound on the highway and went left of center striking a Pontiac Torrent.
The driver of the Hyundai, Johnathan J. Goulding, 48, and his passenger, Haylee A. Goulding, 19, both of Las Vegas, died in the crash. The driver of the Pontiac, 60-year-old Connie S. Randle, of Medicine Lodge, also died in the collision.
The highway was closed while officials investigated the crash.
- New HBO documentary “Baby God” exposes how a once respected fertility doctor secretly impregnated dozens of women
- Not all the same: There are some hand sanitizers the FDA says consumers should avoid using. Here’s the full list.
- Getting beaten online trying to buy a PS5 or new Xbox? You may be losing to a bot
- Kansas snow days good for the soul, but the pandemic means fewer of them even after 2020
- Politicians eat their words after dining out, taking trips during pandemic