KINGMAN COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – One person died Friday afternoon in Kingman County in a crash involving a tractor and car. The crash happened around 3 p.m. at SE 160th Ave. & NE 10th St., just seven miles west of Cheney in Kingman County.
Officials reported a tractor that was westbound on NE 10th St. and an eastbound car on NE 10th St. sideswiped each other in the middle of the roadway, resulting in the eastbound car to overturn.
Ray Bouray, 60, of Cheney died in the accident. The tractor driver sustained minor injuries.
- Teachman’s Take: Another round of storms tonight into Thursday, some strong
- Local K-State football player prepares to take the field in the spring
- Colby Public Schools issues warning on possible coronavirus exposure
- Spirit AeroSystems to bring back some employees after layoffs, furloughs
- Pandemic impacting on-campus living at WSU