KSNW-TV will be among 171 Nexstar stations across the country that will start their daily broadcasts with the playing of the United States National Anthem.
The Star-Spangled Banner was once a staple on local television stations, signifying the beginning or end of the broadcast day and Nexstar is restoring this long-held tradition.
Starting September 2, the national anthem will be played before our morning broadcasts, every day on KSNW-TV at 4 a.m.
The anthem will be played by emerging talented artists who will record their own unique versions of the Star-Spangled Banner at Belmont University’s Ocean Way Studios.
This unique collaboration supports higher education in business for the music and entertainment industry, while providing aspiring professional artists and songwriters a national distribution platform to showcase their respective talents.
- Augusta National Golf Club targeting November for Masters Tournament
- Final farewell: Friends & family organize touching tribute for dying cancer patient
- Coronavirus: Boosting your immune system
- Pro day cancellations forcing changes to NFL draft process
- Police search for teen who claims she will spread coronavirus