WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A lawsuit has been filed Wednesday in connection with that crash that killed five people in western Sedgwick County last Friday.
The victims in the fatal crash included Jessica Noel, 32; Anaiah Brady, 10; Jeffrey Thompson III, 4; Hank Thompson, 4-month-old; and Mack Thompson, 1. Police say Mack Thomson died in the hospital Saturday, the morning following Friday’s crash.
According to the Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office, Noel was driving southbound on 263rd Street when a grain truck heading east on 71st. Street South failed to stop at a stop sign and crashed into the SUV.
A family member shared the following message on social media Wednesday:
“A Celebration of Life for Tess, Anaiah, Jeffrey, Mack, and Hank will be held on Friday, October 2nd at 1 pm at the Conway Spring Park on the corner of Spring Ave and 8th St. 67031. Service is open to the public, so please bring your own lawn chair. The park is requesting social distancing guidelines.”
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- “We will pick them up from their homes”: League of Women Voters push to get residents out the door to vote
- Taylor’s Forecast: Feeling like Fall for Halloween, cooler tomorrow
- High School Football: Concordia vs. Scott, October 30, 2020