SALINA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Salina man is arrested after he became frustrated and damaged a self check-out machine at a grocery store.
According to Salina Police Capt. Paul Forrester, 53-year-old Brian Bowman, Salina, allegedly became frustrated and punched a register at Dillons, 1235 E. Cloud on Saturday at 3:45 p.m.
Bowman was arrested at his home for felony damage to property. The machine is valued at $1,000.
- Pelosi, Schumer back $908 billion COVID-19 relief proposal
- KDHE partners with WellHealth for COVID-19 testing site in Harvey County
- Australian family returns home to find koala in their Christmas tree
- Shawnee County rejects part of COVID-19 quarantine guidance
- Missouri man sentenced for possessing child porn in Kansas