SALINA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Salina man is arrested after he became frustrated and damaged a self check-out machine at a grocery store.
According to Salina Police Capt. Paul Forrester, 53-year-old Brian Bowman, Salina, allegedly became frustrated and punched a register at Dillons, 1235 E. Cloud on Saturday at 3:45 p.m.
Bowman was arrested at his home for felony damage to property. The machine is valued at $1,000.
- More parents considering homeschooling amid pandemic
- Teachman’s Take: Wednesday sizzles, storms develop to the north by evening
- Rescue crews responding to a drowning call in southeast Wichita
- City of Wichita still plans to have youth football, coaches weigh in
- Wichita pool renamed after award-winning architect