SALINA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Salina man is arrested after he became frustrated and damaged a self check-out machine at a grocery store.
According to Salina Police Capt. Paul Forrester, 53-year-old Brian Bowman, Salina, allegedly became frustrated and punched a register at Dillons, 1235 E. Cloud on Saturday at 3:45 p.m.
Bowman was arrested at his home for felony damage to property. The machine is valued at $1,000.
- New border wall being built in San Diego sector along with other ‘manpower multipliers’ to help agents
- Andrew Parchment named Big 12 Newcomer of the Week
- 6.0 quake hits Puerto Rico, no damage immediately reported
- ‘Incredibly devastating’: St. Paul University Parish at WSU employee killed in Sedg. Co. crash
- Superintendent Dr. Deborah Hamm, announces she is retiring