WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police arrested a suspect in a deadly crash from several years ago.
Luis Lopez was taken into custody on suspicion of vehicular homicide. It happened on Nov. 14, 2016 in the area of 15th and McLean.
Investigators tell KSN Lopez was driving a Honda Prelude when it crashed head-on into a pickup.
Witnesses told KSN that day he was speeding at the time. A 16-year-old boy in the front seat of the Honda died in the crash.
- Former Kansas officer fights brain cancer, hopes to wear uniform again
- Derby schools using K-9 help to curb drugs
- Texas School for the Deaf wins new football equipment, message from Peyton Manning
- Teachman’s Take: Heat will break down later this week
- Wichita man finds 66-year-old class ring at Riverside Park