WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Wichita man was arrested in a 2019 crash that left a 57-year-old woman dead.
On Wednesday, Jeremy Deshawn Crowder was arrested on suspicion of involuntary manslaughter while driving under the influence, and two counts of aggravated battery; DUI.
The crash happened last March at the intersection of Kellogg and Webb Road. The crash involved a GMC Yukon Denali and a Honda CRV. Yvonne Recchio of Wichita was killed in the crash. She was in the Honda. A driver and another passenger in the Honda received injuries.
Crowder was driving the Yukon south on Webb Road when it collided with the Honda.
- Police apprehend suspect after chase and multi-vehicle crash in Southeast Wichita
- 2 hurt in southwest Wichita shooting
- Taylor’s Forecast: Cooler temperatures and showers and storms today
- ‘All Faiths Prayer Vigil’ held at the Kansas Firefighters Museum
- T.J.’s Forecast: Hot start to the final weekend of September