WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The suspect accused of killing another man at a Wichita club faced a judge in Sedgwick County Court.
On Wednesday, Terrance Johnson was charged with first-degree murder among other charges.
Police say Johnson got into a fight with another man at the 511 Club in Wichita on Dec. 2 around 3 a.m. when he fired several shots. One of Johnson’s bullets struck and killed 19-year-old Sonya Brown.
Johnson was located and arrested last week in Warr Acres, Oklahoma.
Johnson’s bond is set at $500,000. He is due back in court on Jan. 16.
- Emergency phone lines are down in counties around Kansas
- Mahomes vs. Brady spices up Thanksgiving holiday week
- Couple holds wedding ceremony outside Richmond, Virginia living facility for grandmother to see
- Mysterious Utah Monolith disappears
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate in U.S. history to surpass 80 million votes