WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Charges have been filed Friday in the April 29 car crash that killed Don Hall — a popular Wichita radio personality.
On Friday, a judge charged 43-year-old Ray Watkins with involuntary manslaughter while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Police say that Ray Watkins ran a red light, hitting Hall’s car.
Watkins will be back in court next Thursday.
- Teachman’s Take: Another round of storms tonight into Thursday, some strong
- Local K-State football player prepares to take the field in the spring
- Colby Public Schools issues warning on possible coronavirus exposure
- Spirit AeroSystems to bring back some employees after layoffs, furloughs
- Pandemic impacting on-campus living at WSU