WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) - Charges have been filed against James Dalrymple in connection with the deaths of Wichita Police Officer Stacy Woodson and his son Braeden Woodson.
According to to Sedgwick County Sheriff's Office, Dalrymple was charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter and failing to yield the right of way.
Woodson and his son were on a motorcycle at the time of the crash. It happened on April 27 at 2100 N. 167th St. W.
The Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office will not be releasing any additional information regarding this case. All inquiries should now be made to District Attorney’s Office of the 18th Judicial District.
Dalrymple is scheduled to appear in court on November 28.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Young jail deputy confident 18-year-olds are...
- Convicted murderer asks for new evidence
- Police: Gun violence not common in homeless...
- Kansas State fans react to new head football...
- Heroic dog saves family from fire