LANE COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – A man is dead after a single-vehicle crash in western Kansas on Saturday.
The Kansas Highway Patrol says 44-year-old Jason Penka was driving an ATV southbound from the town of Healy.
Officials say they don’t know how many times it overturned.
Penka was not wearing a helmet or eye protection.
- WATCH LIVE: White House Coronavirus Task Force briefing
- Legislative leaders allow Governor Kelly’s stay-at-home order to go into effect
- Wichita State gets commitment from high school prospect Chaunce Jenkins
- A hobby turned into a helping hand: mask-making group aids those responding to pandemic
- Trump, coronavirus task force set 5 p.m. briefing