LANE COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – A man is dead after a single-vehicle crash in western Kansas on Saturday.
The Kansas Highway Patrol says 44-year-old Jason Penka was driving an ATV southbound from the town of Healy.
Officials say they don’t know how many times it overturned.
Penka was not wearing a helmet or eye protection.
- Pandemic disproportionately impacting women, business leaders share struggles
- Local business able to keep steady clientele despite pandemic
- Big winds, small planes: How gusty days impact flying
- Governor Kelly to participate in Nationwide Lighting Ceremony to honor COVID-19 victims on Jan. 19
- Legislators debate whether to put constitutional right to abortion to statewide vote