SUMNER COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – A 29-year-old man has died after his car crashed in Sumner County on Thursday.
The accident happened around 8 p.m. on K42 about three miles west of Viola.
Chaz Charbonneau, 29, of Milton, was driving a 2001 Acura westbound.
The Kansas Highway Patrol says he lost control of the car. It left the road and overturned twice.
Troopers say Charbonneau was not wearing a seat belt and he was ejected.
He was taken to a Wichita hospital where he died.
The KHP continues to investigate.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Chilly start then pleasant Tuesday
- Racing community takes the wheel after a racer’s gear was stolen
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- House holds hearing on Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiveness
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting