BROWN COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – A man died after crashing his car in Brown County Wednesday.
It happened west of Fairview around 10:15 a.m. on U.S. 36 at the U.S. 75 Junction.
The Kansas Highway Patrol said Michael P. McMillan, 70, of Fairview, was driving east on U.S. 36 and left the road for an unknown reason. KHP said McMillan then hit the U.S. 75 bridge pillar.
McMillan died about an hour after the crash.
- Attorney confirms Vanessa Guillen remains positively identified
- T.J.’s Forecast: Isolated showers and storms possible through the evening
- Frederick Douglass statue removed at New York park
- Kanye West announces plans to run for president in 2020; gains support from Elon Musk, Mark Cuban
- $20 million funding opportunity to strengthen America’s water infrastructure