LINN COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Kansas Highway Patrol said a man died after a truck overturned in Linn County.
The rollover happened Monday on westbound on K-31 Highway just after 3 p.m.
According to the KHP report, a Freightliner truck was westbound on the highway when it left the roadway and overturned.
Kevin T. Loving, 53, of Colony, Kansas, died as a result of the rollover.
- Wichita hospital in need of plasma donations from recovered COVID-19 patients
- Schools working to feed students learning remotely, some parents concerned
- Veteran Salute: Army Major flies in Vietnam and beyond
- From dynamite to beef stick: Greensburg rescue crew respond to emergency call
- Sedgwick County turns to the state for help with contact tracing