WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department is investigating a vehicle vs. pedestrian crash on Douglas and Hillside. It happened on Tuesday around 3 p.m.
Police tell KSN News the man was taken to a Wichita hospital with serious injuries.
According to WPD, the driver remained at the scene talking with detectives about the incident.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Warmer winds and a dry weekend ahead
- Wichita Open moves forward in 31st year
- Sheriff in Texas receives poison ricin from woman who sent it to President Trump
- Veteran Salute: Ret. MSgt. proud of her maintenance badge
- Victims of stolen car speak after Wednesday’s trooper pursuit in south Wichita