WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Starkey tells KSN News a 20-year-old man is safe after being found.
This morning Luis Garcia climbed out his bedroom window at his Starkey home. He was spotted at McDonald’s at Harry and Hillside around 6:30 a.m.
Starkey tells KSN someone from social media recognized the missing man in a post. He was located on Bluff Street.
- Kansas Department of Labor launches new unemployment call-back option
- President Trump slams governors as ‘weak,’ urges crackdown on protests
- Frontier requiring temperature checks for passengers, crew before boarding
- Survey shows business leaders optimistic despite coronavirus
- ‘It’s the right thing to do’: People out cleaning up streets after weekend protests