KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) — A Kansas City, Kansas, man was hospitalized after being shot by two police officers.
Police spokeswoman Nancy Chartrand says the two officers suffered minor injuries in the shooting early Monday near an apartment complex. Chartrand says the officers were patrolling when an armed, combative man approached them. Police shot the man during the altercation but further details were not released.
The man was taken to a hospital. His condition was not available.
- City of Wichita sees new businesses open during pandemic
- Wichita police and fire department are cracking down on firework regulations
- T.J.’s Forecast: Storms possible this evening and into July 4th
- Face mask ordinance passed 4-3 by City Council in Mayor Whipple’s Special Meeting
- Kansas football voluntary workouts suspended due to increased COVID-19 cases