WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A member of the mayor’s advisory council on diversity has tested positive for the virus.
Wichita city officials were alerted on Monday. The council met last Thursday for the first time.
As a precaution, Mayor Brandon Whipple is being tested according to the city spokesperson.
The health department says the risk of exposure is low because members were wearing masks and practicing social distancing guidelines.
- Small shops are counting on Small Business Saturday to bring relief to finances
- Husband battles brain surgery and COVID-19, the couple reunited days before 50th wedding anniversary
- Price’s Pressure Points: Storm skirts by south!
- Champion Ken Jennings will be first interim ‘Jeopardy!’ host
- Wichita Thunder releases revised 2020-21 season schedule