DESOTO, Kan. (AP) — Merck Animal Health said it plans to invest $100 million to expand and enhance its manufacturing facility in DeSoto, Kansas.
The company is a division of Merck & Co. based in Kenilworth, New Jersey.
It announced Monday in a news release that it plans a technology expansion of its vaccine production facility this year plus an additional $66 million investment in the coming years.
The site develops vaccines for swine, cattle and horses.
- Sedgwick County commissioners will hold special meetings today to discuss masks and business safety practices
- Alabama students hold COVID-19 parties with prize for first sick person
- Police make arrest in Monday stabbing that left man in critical condition
- Wichita to get Amazon distribution center, 100+ jobs
- Second stimulus: Mnuchin says White House will ‘seriously consider’ more payments