WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Some say it is way too early for Christmas but do not tell that to Wichita’s Shriners.
They are holding their fifth annual Feztival of Trees. The group’s ballroom is all decked out in holiday décor. You have the chance of winning one of 30 trees complete with lavish gifts.
“Not only are these trees fully decorated, but they have swag underneath them of really nice presents,” said Bob Bair, Oriental Guide of Midian Shrine. “There’s some Michael Kors handbags, there’s a trip to Las Vegas, and there might be a little bit of wine.”
Raffle tickets are just $1. Feztival of trees runs Nov. 15-17 and Nov. 22-24.
Proceeds from the event will go to Midian Shrine to help with operating costs and philanthropic mission.
CORRECTION: A previous version said the money collected goes to Shriners hospitals. It should instead read Midian Shrine operating costs and philanthropic mission.
- T.J.’s Forecast: Mild air holds Saturday night into Sunday, clouds thicken
- South Texas tribe vows to fight border wall, sues to preserve tribal cemetery
- Rare red and white cardinals spotted in central Texas
- Florida mom, dad, 17-year-old son all battling cancer ask for prayers, Christmas miracle
- NM mayor calls for immigration reform